Last modified on 23 March 2021
Customer service contact details: [email protected]
PLUM, a specialist in the sale of functional furniture, allows you to customise furniture from the Metod and Pax ranges designed and marketed by companies in the IKEA group by selling doors, drawer fronts, sides and handles that fit these products
BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLUM WISHES TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO CERTAIN PROVISIONS:
PLUM's services are similar to the production of spare parts or parts compatible with IKEA Metod and Pax furniture.
PLUM does not distribute IKEA branded products.
However, PLUM's customers who own compatible furniture can choose to modify the furniture they have purchased with the components provided by PLUM.
PLUM products made to your specifications cannot be returned. In this case, PLUM will notify you when the order is finalised.
All monetary values stated on PLUM's website (www.plum-kitchen.com) and in the GTC are in Euros.
ARTICLE 1. PRESENTATION AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The purpose of our general terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter referred to as "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" or "GTC") is to govern the relationship between AMMA DESIGN (hereinafter referred to as "PLUM"), registered with the CRETEIL Trade and Companies Register under number 851 360 677, and its customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"), in respect of any commitment in connection with the supply of products (hereinafter referred to as the "Products") at the Customer's request.
PLUM and the Customer are together referred to as the "Parties".
The use of PLUM's services (the "Services") requires acceptance without limitation of the terms and conditions set forth in the GTC
When requested to do so on the website, failure to accept the T&Cs by not checking the acceptance box is an expression of the Customer's refusal to use the products and services developed by PLUM. Therefore, in the absence of acceptance of the GTC, the Customer will not be able to access all of our services.
The GTC are a binding contract between the Customer and PLUM. It sets forth the terms and conditions governing the use of the Services by the Customer. These T&Cs, together with all updates, additions, additional terms and conditions and all PLUM rules and policies, constitute the "Agreement" between PLUM and the Customer.
PLUM reserves the right to modify or amend the TOS at any time.
SECTION 2. PLUM PRODUCTS - ORDERING - CONTRACT FORMATION
1. PLUM Products
- PLUM products are presented on our website at https://plum-living.com/eu/design-and-finish.
- PLUM products are comparable to spare parts or parts compatible with IKEA's Metod and Pax furniture ranges.
- The selling prices of PLUM products are shown in our catalogue and are in Euros, including VAT.
- The delivery costs are indicated on the quotation sent to the Customer. These may vary depending on the size of the package and the destination address.
- The Customer requests a quotation on PLUM's website by filling in the form provided for this purpose, together with a plan and a description of the project to enable PLUM's teams to provide a tailor-made response to the Customer's expectations.
- In order for the Customer's order of PLUM products to be validly taken into account, the Customer must return the signed quotation to PLUM indicating that he has read and accepted the GTC (the "Order").
- This confirmation implies express and unreserved acceptance of the GTC, the description of the selected products, their quantities, colour, price and delivery terms.
- The Customer is bound to PLUM from the moment the Order is confirmed.
- PLUM's acceptance of the Order shall be formalised by an e-mail sent to the Customer at the address provided when the Customer's personal account was created.
- The Order shall be deemed finalized and prepared only upon receipt of full payment by PLUM from the Customer.
- PLUM offers Customers the opportunity to order one or more samples.
- To order a sample, the Customer may proceed to purchase and pay for it on the plum-kitchen.com website
- If the Customer subsequently places an order for fronts, the price of the samples will be deducted from the total amount of the order.
ARTICLE 3. PAYMENT
- Payment for the Order shall be made by credit card.
ARTICLE 4. DELIVERY SERVICES AND DELIVERY TIMES
- The Order shall only be validated and the delivery period shall only begin once PLUM has received full payment from the Customer.
- Deliveries are made throughout Europe by a transport service provider independent of PLUM.
- PLUM's products are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the Order within a maximum of 8 weeks (excluding orders placed in July and August, during which time the delivery period is extended to a maximum of 10 weeks) from the receipt of the Customer's full payment, depending on the finishes chosen by the Customer.
- Delivery is carried out by our transport provider
- For an order containing Metod or Pax fronts: delivery will be made by appointment, to the location of your choice if you live in Ile de France, and at the foot of the lorry if you live outside Ile de France.
- For an order containing only sample items and/or accessories, delivery will be made to your home without prior appointment, and may be left in a relay point partner of the carrier if you are absent at the time of delivery.
- PLUM does not interfere in the ordering and delivery process of IKEA items or items ordered from other brands.
- The Customer is responsible for checking the delivery times of these brands and their customer services.
- The Customer undertakes, upon receipt of the boxes and in the presence of the carrier, to check the condition of the packaging. As soon as possible, the Customer undertakes to check that the PLUM products are intact and that there are no apparent defects.
- In the event of damage to the box itself or to PLUM products due to transport, the Customer undertakes to note this on the carrier's delivery note.
- The Customer undertakes to send his complaints, in the event of damaged, non-conforming or defective products, within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, with supporting photos, by sending an email to [email protected]. If no complaint or reservation is made within this period, the products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any damaged PLUM product will be replaced within 8 (eight) weeks.
ARTICLE 5. WITHDRAWAL
- The Customer acknowledges that the Products are made to order, on the basis of an individual ordering process, in order to obtain personalised products.
- The Customer is informed that in order to avoid disappointment and to enable the Customer to place an order that exactly meets its expectations, PLUM provides samples.
- Due to the personalized nature of the Products and their specificity to the Customer's requests, PLUM does not accept returns of Products.
ARTICLE 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Account closure at the Customer's initiative
The Customer may, at any time, close his account.
2. Declarations and guarantees by the Customer
- The Customer declares that he/she is entitled to enter into this Agreement and that he/she is legally able to enter into a contract under French law.
- The Customer undertakes to use the Services in accordance with their intended purpose.
- The Customer declares that he has read, understood and accepted the GTC and undertakes to comply with them.
3. Representations and warranties of PLUM
- PLUM is responsible to the Customer for its products until their arrival at the address indicated by the Customer.
- PLUM warrants to the Customer under the Hidden Defects Warranty that it will replace defective products or parts that render them unfit for use.
- The warranty offered by PLUM to the Customer is limited to normal use of the Products in accordance with their intended purpose, in accordance with the instructions accompanying them.
By way of illustration, PLUM does not warrant the Products in the following situations:
- in case of assembly error, breakage, defect or alteration occurring during or after the assembly of the Products by the Customer or any third party,
- in the event of modifications made to the Products by the Customer or any third party
- alteration of the materials constituting the Product due to improper storage or maintenance or not in accordance with PLUM's recommendations,
- overloading or any other improper use of the Products.
4. Respect for privacy.
- The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its names, passwords and secret questions related to its Customer account.
- PLUM is not responsible for the unauthorized use of the Customer's personal data, Account Data or Registration Data by third parties.
- If the Customer has reasonable grounds to believe that his or her data has been misused, the Customer must immediately inform PLUM and cooperate with PLUM in any action to restore the security and integrity of the system and the compromised personal data.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]), or by mail at the following address AMMA DESIGN SAS, 5 avenue du Général de Gaulle, 94160 Paris.
- Before taking any legal action, the Client and PLUM will try to find an amicable solution to any dispute between them.
- The European online dispute resolution platform https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information on alternative dispute resolution methods that may be of interest to the Customer. In the event of a dispute that cannot be resolved between PLUM and the Customer, the Customer may have recourse to this platform.
- The parties agree that the courts of law located in Paris (France) shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- These GTC constitute the entire agreement between PLUM and the Customer concerning the subject matter hereof.
- The current GTC can be consulted at any time on the Website at the following address: https://plum-living.com/eu/gtc.
- If any provision of these GTC is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Customer agrees that these GTC and any agreements incorporated herein may be automatically assigned or transferred by PLUM in its sole discretion. The section headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, construe or describe the scope or coverage of their section.
- Any failure by PLUM to act with respect to a breach by the Customer or third parties shall not be construed as a waiver by PLUM of its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. All sections which by their context are to survive this Agreement shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.